Re: [Sawfish] Activate workspace if 'focus-windows-when-mapped set patch

On Sat, 31 Mar 2012 12:50:07 +0900 (JST)
wrote Teika Kazura <teika@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

>Why anyone hasn't complained so far??
>
>Let me give a slight fix. It should be combined with the handling
>of focus-when-mapped, which is done in wm/state/transient.jl. (You can
>search by "git grep", like:
> $ git grep focus-when-mapped
>Or you can use "ack" command.)
>I wrote a patch. It also ensures that the switching of the
>workspace is done before set-input-focus. It should be so if your
>focus-mode is enter-exit. It's done in map-notify-hook.
>
>fuchur, could you test it? I don't use workspaces. (Please use the
>original focus.jl)
>
>Teika (Teika kazura)

I have test your patch, and the patch is not work. I have also do some
tests. w returns the correct window by (set-input-focus w) in "(define
(transient-map-window w)" if the window appears on the current
workspace, but appears the window on a other workspaces as the selected
w is by (set-input-focus w) nil.

At this moment i can't see how to fix it in transient-map-window, you
know i'm not a programmer, here only "learning by doing and testing".

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0