|Re: [Sawfish] Remove border for xterm|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] Remove border for xterm
- From: janemba <cap.janemba@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 14:47:17 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=X58PJnqFTesJhlEW4zp/QGKFL48uu3LMvU/gLYYZ6I0=; b=mRFRlz5L1n3fc93Az17EzzLBjvuSLnhG4qgvp4f2T+LfkprqJ/09Bxb+6jdpWA7/rH EGNRvjFc0DLemqbEKxgD0LQ8k15hh2RO/tGlTdXMH1SCO8t5c5sUEkkkqxI7ni4cNaKv G+LYIx1cm9EB2XAPmUukTel7PCqsquI4zWuB4=
On 12/05/2011 01:02 PM, fuchur wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 12:47:37 +0100
> wrote janemba <cap.janemba@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> I'd like to remove all the border for xterm window. So I add a window rule and I set
>> "Frame Type" to "none" into "Appareance" tab. But this doesn't work. Do you know
>> how can I do this ?
>> Sawfish ML
> Here i have no problems. I have add a screenshot by this mail with the
> rule. Maybe you have a other rule after the Xterm rule and these rule
> readd the border?
Thx for your answer. Maybe you're right but I don't know what can
override this rule in sawfish. In "Appearance" menu I set "StyleTab"
theme. And here is my .Xdefaults on XTerm :
In fact, I'm stuck I don't know what to check :(