|[Sawfish] Git tags and correlated versions|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Sawfish] Git tags and correlated versions
- From: Brett Viren <brett.viren@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 13:50:41 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=ysgLcVdhFYA+nX2wth3Mk71DVve9mnHGMZG1S0VZH4Q=; b=l9MS0read60uttfdfGX4wm7VecT06gAMPq1xqz9zp6o5+1bU+uXMCj+lgLtWGY714b zZ7mFmxDNp+AU/ugw3C6RogO91rfo5ZRRv4B59hPk/hyjp08dp8MNiwzK6ECYnql/Hv5 C8QzphfXxsVN58559vA+96wXBcmlBXQ0ag/Ok=
It seems that there are no tags in git for recent releases of sawfish,
librep and rep-gtk (I didn't check the pager).
The missing tags are:
librep: 0.92.1b, 0.92.2
Also, could the required versions of librep and rep-gtk for each
sawfish release be kept in some text file in the sawfish source?
Keeping it on the wiki is good but if it were in the sawfish source it
would help automate building new releases.
For the beta release and snapshot, which version of librep and rep-gtk
Thanks for considering.