|[Sawfish] Sawfish with gnome3|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Sawfish] Sawfish with gnome3
- From: Brett Viren <brett.viren@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 10:21:11 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=FSyrpp2EEVEZSSaqC1f7Ul2+u50JMdQGLlC36vrG0s4=; b=ii+DVctiNdeWDmXIios8HTVQQ5Gjuoc5iONx3F52fqtkIU8sgctlaFjnXUpAEP+hZF cJOmZ+lHrp0OLMKhsXSFKf8bXgQ2CX9WdAmGHSnLuWCi9ZIQrtCvxL953APThe+23VPA C8FecNdQfiEf8sVHFJGSa5eskbv/pnTwDFwkk=
Is anyone using gnome3? If so how do you bring it up with sawfish?
* setting the window manager properties to "sawfish" with
gconf-editor. It is ignored.
* starting with pure sawfish and then starting gnome-session and
gnome-panel by hand. This works but it is clumsy.
* start in gnome "classic" (metacity) and run "sawfish --replace".
This last one is, so far, the best way but I'd like to just have
sawfish start to begin with.