[Sawfish] Sawfish-pager version error & debian/source/format error?

Hi.

1. Sawfish-pager-0.90.2 source has strings 0.90.1 in many places, but
they should be 0.90.2.

2.
In order to build librep, rep-gtk and sawfish from the recent source
in debian using debuild, I had to fix debian/source/format:
3.0 (git) -> 3.0 (native)
I compiled from the tarballs. Exact versions don't matter.

At least it worked for me, but I'm not sure of the correctness; I'm
new to debian.

Another minor issue is when you try to install sawfish before
sawfish-data, /usr/share/doc/sawfish{,-data} are created, and
you have to delete them manually before installation of sawfish-data.

Maybe it's better to use git-buildpackage, but I'm learning it now.

Best regards,
Teika (Teika kazura)

---