|Re: [Sawfish] [ANNOUNCE] Sawfish 1.8.2|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] [ANNOUNCE] Sawfish 1.8.2
- From: Brett Viren <brett.viren@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 14:42:22 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=is8LGuiOPA5wblCVPaFgZXzh19aHU0yIEawHrCzFeuA=; b=MdQRJqQKLfbyRnoMiAt27Cu+9XPmHN+U7EVfBVSptyfNrcK5EW6dvGOWmbFe4RzRFi /oaDcU7sQ3FCks8lj/UrFBp64eLYx94UpdszkDGlN5ElDFhyunL8F6fLIW6J8X5Fb9oU g4526r8GcUqhLqzxRFEfWVAjvguUlhPwf7SVw=
On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 1:30 AM, Christopher Roy Bratusek
> - Fix debian packaging scripts [Christopher Bratusek]
I could be doing something wrong but it looks like the
debian/changelog has the wrong version string so that the packages
come out as version 1.8.90~20110521-1nano instead of 1.8.2-1nano.
Editing that file and rebuilding the packages makes them come out
correct. Also, I had to do a "dpkg --force-overwrite" to install
sawfish-data on top of a pre-existing 1.8.0~110130-1nano. It looks
like some files were migrated from sawfish to sawfish-data.
Otherwise the Debian packaging seems fine on Ubuntu 10.10. I'll try
on Debian testing sometime soon.
Thanks for the release!