Re: [Sawfish] 2 new blue styles for StyleTab

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 19:28:29 +0200
wrote fuchur <flohtransporter@xxxxxxxxx>:

>Download image here:
>http://mitglied.multimania.de/fuchur2004/Default.tar.bz2

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 20:24:35 +0200
wrote Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>AWESOME!
>
>I'll check into your issue and try to solve it.
>
>Besides the pure awesomeness of Sawfish 1.9's default theme...
>any way to improve the speed? Image compression, reduction?
>
>It's pretty slow... Well, once everything is set-up you'll only notice that
>on startup.
>
>Chris
>
>---
>--
>Sawfish ML

You have update theme.jl in theming-1.9 branch and remove all styles but
you have not add Default in git. Here i have compress Default images:

https://sites.google.com/site/flohtransporter/files/Default-Compress.tar.bz2

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0