Re: [Sawfish] merlin?

On 19/07/11 09:31, Rodrigo Amestica wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it is just recently that I leaped into 1.8.1 from 1.5.2. One thing I
> realized I was missing after the installation was
> merling-ugliness. The link in the wiki is not pointing to the right
> location but the tarball is still there in nanolx.
>
> Is it merlin still supported?

Although I cannot speak for "official" support: if you want to get
merlin going in 1.8, please see my recent ML post "merlin.ugliness in
1.8.9". Apart from a small tweak that needs to be done before loading,
it works perfectly.

(archived here:
 http://www.mail-archive.com/sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg00085.html )

Sincerely,