|Re: [Sawfish] sawinlist : provides emacs functions for listing and manipulating x-windows managed by sawfish|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] sawinlist : provides emacs functions for listing and manipulating x-windows managed by sawfish
- From: Teika Kazura <teika@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 14:01:41 +0900 (JST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lavabit; d=lavabit.com; b=6p9QvoF2AL/3+wC2nNHsypACAQSfnpaUqsGIb5uQ0Y29jij+BIwjkjwex6M5S1uY4DmeI1LVV4FgjtBdjeD3MwuNc4PP6uaTU0Qgz4FNGow3gL4URKD5kjriiI9Gbjlcj5NoULRfmdP3Ho6/wiRwgAZl2pZ/LGWa0itm+BR+pIM=; h=Date:Message-Id:To:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:References:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 21:07:51 -0400, John Lumby wrote:
> I saw there is a web app on the wiki page for uploading sawfish scripts, but this is an emacs library, not a sawfish script.
> However I would guess it belongs more to sawfish than to emacs.
> Is there some more generic upload capability on the wiki? (And is this the right place to ask that?)
Sorry for inconvenience. Our wiki doesn't allow it, so please post it
here. You can make the wiki page, and put a pointer to the cdoe
in the mailing list archives, which are listed here:
If you post it in a plain text, many of archives show it inline,
following the message text, so it may be better to gzip for download
Thanks a lot.
Teika (Teika kazura)