[Sawfish] Proxy support (WIP)

Hi. I'm working in a proxy extension (attached). I'd like to hear opinions.

The extension just changes the "*_proxy"  environment variables, so any program launched from sawfish applications menu would inherit them.
The tricky part is changing the environment of the panel (fbpanel in my case) so applications launched by it would be aware of the proxy.
I don't like the way i'm doing it but it works (as long as gdb is installed). It should work with other panels such as tint2 or pypanel.