|Re: [Sawfish] stacking order in a workspace|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] stacking order in a workspace
- From: Teika Kazura <teika@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:35:34 +0900 (JST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lavabit; d=lavabit.com; b=6tX5kbvbTlXyI3AHbkX2cCO5doCZrcyfW4ofE1KoYxo7aQXcnM3PsJLvHxVZMLGpRLQDgwruGO+UGNM7OmD8B19KXag2Z4M2tVwAWJhn8HzRWFGX5xzokBYYL1t77eYfm4KKhMNyppg4qK7taHVB6ANIXC5A/9WEdR09jS2WcbQ=; h=Date:Message-Id:To:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:References:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 08:46:02 -0400, D M German wrote:
> The stack order of my windows is not kept when I switched from
> one workspace to another.
> Is this an option, a feature or a bug?
I think sawfish is careless here. If I understand it correctly there's
only one, global stacking order list. Obviously it's not ideal; why
not each list for each VP (= viewport) and WS (= workspace)?
My script "viewport save pointer & focus" on the wiki  may interest
you. It's only for VP, not WS, but it saves the mouse pointer
position and the focused window.
# Event handling has some nicety which affects set-focus, but I'd rather
# not explain it now. Busy...
Teika (Teika kazura)