[Sawfish] info docs for insert-workspace misleading

hello,

apologies if I am wrong.

While hacking around with workspaces I stumbled on this.

Info docs for insert-workspace say (1.8.0):

 -- Function: insert-workspace #!optional before
     Insert a new workspace, returning its index.  The new index appears
                                                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
     before the workspace indicated by BEFORE, or the current workspace
     if BEFORE is `nil'.

from which I understand that (insert-workspace 12) will insert a new
workspace (id=11) *before* WS 12.

Apparently, this is not true, as I could verify: (insert-workspace 12)
will insert a WS *after* WS 12.

Actually, in file workspace.jl, where insert-workspace is defined, I
find:

 ;; insert a new workspace (returning its index) so that the workspace
                                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 ;; before it has index BEFORE
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

which I understand as the opposite of what info docs say.

As I said, I verified that info docs (if I understand them correctly)
are wrong, or at least misleading.

So I propose to change the documentation for insert-workspace, e.g.

  -- Function: insert-workspace #!optional after
     Insert a new workspace, returning its index.  The new index appears
     after the workspace indicated by AFTER, or the current workspace
     if AFTER is `nil'.

I apologise if I have misunderstood something.

And I thank you very much for developing and making publicly available
such a nice piece of software.

ciao
gabriele

--
Gabriele Balducci - Dipartimento di Scienze Chimiche - Via L. Giorgieri 1
I-34127 TRIESTE tel: I-040-5583957 fax: I-040-5583903 e-mail: balducci@xxxxxxxx

---