[saw-dev] 'Presentation' and 'archives for this list?'

Hello,

I'm João Felipe Santos, a Brazillian Slackware user and maintainer of
some SlackBuilds on SBo. I want to participate in this project because
I'm planning on packaging some audio applications (like Qtractor and
its dependencies) for SBo, and do not want to make a duplicate effort.
Hope we can work together!

By the way, I wanted to take a look at this mailing list archives and
could not find them. Does anybody know where can I find them? This
address [1] returns a 404 error.

[1] http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/saw-dev

Cheers!
-- João