From: Nikola Bardukov <bardukovn@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 9:23 PM
To: qet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <qet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [qet] QElectroTech problem with changing name of template

Hello, dear QT team!

I like your software and use it from several months. Before some days I could edit every template. I mean I changed "Author" text to another language. But now I cannot perform this function by clicking of fields at the attached photo. You can look. Can you please check this?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards, Nikola