Re: [qet] American electric symbols

Le jeudi 7 juillet 2022, 22:57:31 CEST Reuben Gonzales a écrit :
> Hello, I love your software. I am hoping you have a library of American
> electrical symbols. That would be great as I am having to make my own
> symbols which is time consuming. Thanks and have a great day.
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Hello Reuben,

the folder American contains 4 elements, parts in 6 folders.

Path of collection :  common://10_electric/90_american_standards
Path in the file system :  /usr/share/qelectrotech/elements/10_electric/
90_american_standards

If you could draw and share your American symbol to extend this directory, It
could be useful for your compatriots , like a PR on Github, email, or by
forum.

Regards,
Laurent