From: Fernandez Desco, Jose Maria (SGRE COG IC ELE CAB VAL ME) <JOSE.M.FERNANDEZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2021 10:12 AM
To: qet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <qet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [qet] Cross-references

Hello, before I congratulate you on the program, I use it regularly as a personal tool and I like it more and more, I have a question, when exporting to pdf how can I do so that the cross references remain in the document, I appreciate your help in advance.

Best regards,

Jose Maria Fernandez Desco

Dep: Electric Test (Valencia) SPAIN.

Parque Empresarial Turianova