[qet] QET - Manual - Czech localization - and images for manual - cs folder

I send the package with documentation files again (next to the finishing the main job about one week ago I've changed some strings in two files - about 8 + 8 (?) strings were updated in comparison with previous package with all the files for documentation) and pictures too for qelectrotech-doc/source/images/: "cs" folder - there are 166 images (from total 201 of English version). A few of them are simply copied from English folder (some schemas of GUI).

Concerning the rest of images, hopefuly you would make them. In some cases I simply didn't find the proper dialog. Otherwise there would be good thing to provide some practical pre-prepared .qet file with data (or simply some data) for translators of manual - for them to be able to make some "standardized" screenshots containing them. In title blocks template editor I experienced (on my notebook) some graphical problems (the rigid (over)size of information panel) to make well looking screenshots, also I couldn't make them fine looking.

Greetings, Pavel Fric