[qet] About qelectrotech.org

Dear  qelectrotech.org  Team,

Promote your website in Online and Increase the Business Sales by putting your website top in all search engines.

I noticed something interesting while going through your website  qelectrotech.org

It’s apparent that you have used Adwords marketing to promote your business in the past; however your website does see some organic search traffic here. Now, I believe I can help increase that position of organic traffic significantly.

I believe you would like to come top on searches for keywords related to:  qelectrotech.org . I found a number of SEO issues such as broken links, page speed, issue, HTML validation errors, images with no ALT text your website, that’s stopping you from getting that traffic.

How about I fix those and also promote your through engaging content on relevant place on the web (read, social media)

I guarantee you will see a drastic change in your search ranking and traffic once these issues are fixed. Also, this is one time, so no paying Adwords every month.

Is this something you are interested in?

I also prepared a Free Analysis Report for your website. If you are interested I can show the report.

I’d be happy to send you our package, pricing and past work details, if you’d like to assess our work.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm Regards,

Tracy Marshall

Reliable email customer service using Mail Merge SMTP add-on for Google Sheets