[qet] Question to electrical Clamps

Hello QElectroTech,

Iam testing at the moment your Programm for some of our Projekts. I must say i like your Software. It have many possiblities to draw an profissional electric curcuit diagram.

But i have may some question to some functions of the program.

One question is how i can use the automatically clamp connection.

For an example. I want to draw the clamp -X1 with the number 1 and 2 on the first page. Later i will draw on a other side also -X1.1 and -X1.2 and want to connect them with the -X1.1 and -X1.2 on the first page.

So that the programm will know that -X1.1 from the first Page and -X1.1 from the later page have the same potential.

Like the Connection between the master relais and the their optional slave switches.

And maybe in the end i will make a list of all clamps and their connections for an better overview.

I hope you understand me what i mean.

Second Quistion is if its possible to make a Connection between two Model parts?

Also i mean One Model is the Graphic Model with the dimensions for the overview of the electrical Cabinet and the other Model is the electrical model what i use in my electrical drawing with all their connection.

So if i choose for an example a Relais with the dimensions 100x10. How i can connect this Grafic Model of the Relais with my Electrical Model? Both have the marks -K1 for example.

Thank you for your Help and work in this Software.

Greetings

Hendrig Kemper | Development Engineer

indurad GmbH | the industrial radar company

Belvedereallee 5 | 52070 Aachen | Germany
phone: +49 241 538070-861 | front desk: +49 241 538070-861
email: hendrig.kemper@xxxxxxxxxxx | web: www.indurad.com