Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [qet] Issue with QElektrotech 0.8 development version - custom library

Hi

"Thank you for your help. All elements of the library were created in the editor
QElektrotech version 0.7, I didn't import any via DXF. In version 0.7
are displayed correctly, there is a problem in version 0.8." The collection is attached.

Best regards, Pavel Fric