Re: [qet] Swiss sysmbols and german tutorial

Le lundi 11 juin 2018, 11:09:51 CEST Vogt Hannes a écrit :
> Good morning
>
> I have the QElectroTech to use.
>
> We are a swiss enterprise and of course would like to teh swiss symbols.
>

> 1              How can I use swiss symbols?
>
> 2              Is there a german tutorial?
>

> Thankyou
> Best whishes
> Hannes Vogt
>
> Technischer Unterhalt Elektro
> T. +41 (0)33 439 33 81 | F. +41 (0)33 439 33 97 |
> hannes.vogt@xxxxxxxx<mailto:hannes.vogt@xxxxxxxx> Cremo SA |
> Schwäbisstrasse 40 | CH - 3613 Steffisburg |
> www.cremo.ch<http://www.cremo.ch> Postadresse des Hauptsitzes : Case
> postale | CH - 1701 Fribourg
>
> Natur die Quelle unserer Milchprodukte. Innovation das Herz unserer
> Kompetenzen
>
> [http://www.cremodata.ch/signature.png]

Hello Vogt,

swiss symbols is like Belgium R.G.I.E ?
https://qelectrotech.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=8222#p8222

Otherwise with QET element editor you could easily create your symbols.

For German tutorial I don't know, but you could see German post on forum here
:
https://qelectrotech.org/forum/viewforum.php?id=15

Regards,

Laurent