[qet] Fwd: Satisfaction using Qelectrotech

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Jagjeet paul" <orcan.paul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 23-Feb-2018 2:03 PM
Subject: Satisfaction using Qelectrotech
To: <eswara.arun@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello Mr.Arun,
Our's is a factory automation company  based out of  Faridabad,India .

Just two days back i have started using Qelectrotech and let me congratulate your team that its wonderful easy to use software ,It would be great full of you to share some more resources which would help us harness the features of the software better.
i WOULD LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE GROWTH OF THIS PLATFORM IN ALL POSSIBLE WAYS I COULD .
regards
for LITTLE SYSTEMS

--

Jagjeet Paul
51,Industrial area

Tel-Reception     : +91 129 4032248,2238862
Tel-Direct           : +91 129 4021748
Fax                   : +91 129 4033248
Mobile               : +91  9811043930
Web                  : http://www.LS.orcan.com