[qet] New idea. Cross reference master type :"PLC"

Can you add in "element property" new "concrete type" class: "PLC"?
Idea is to use cross references between PLC module and his I/O as separate symbol. Compare to coil-contacts idea: PLC module will work as coil and his IO as contacts.
In design with loot of IO its looks better when PLC IO are on page with relay logic like that:

PLC (Z-A1..) output as "contact"
Obraz w treści 1

PLC module as "coil" with "contacts" cross reference address:
Obraz w treści 3
All what is need (from user point of view) to be changed in software:
1. "concrete type" class: "PLC"
2. create new design for "view contacts / view cross". I mean: replace NO contact symbol as "Input" and NC contact as "output"

Sound like not big job, not to much changes in program code.

Best Regards
Wiktor Górny