[qet] QET - request for current Czech localization file - developement version of QET

now I can´t use my old desktop PC, that I used for localization commits (also the only real reason for using it further and try to make it running again sometimes in the future), and because it shouldn´t change in the near future, I would appreciate, if the developers could send the Czech localization file (and the files for English and French languages too)(for GUI translation) via e-mail.

I would like to see the possible changes, complete the file and send it back for someone to make the commit on behalf of me.

Best regards, Pavel Fric