|[qet] QET - request for current Czech localization file - developement version of QET|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/qet Archives
- To: <qet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [qet] QET - request for current Czech localization file - developement version of QET
- From: "Pavel Fric" <pavelfric@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 14:05:50 +0100 (CET)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=seznam.cz; s=beta; t=1489496752; bh=9B6Yb2AzhpLJlOdzjNathWyLmkuSzTV6bSMQqHqnMDs=; h=Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-Id:References:Mime-Version: X-Mailer:Content-Type; b=W+769u9mTI+BeOMjz0+bp06BsPsqvQF1w8/GgzpG8l5Rse+ah3Tg2GrWiWgTao2GF bGhMpbVJg0qdtPNZULKDYz96O+Qwj6VN8PiTsfsqNaN761d+ctxdRSew2y7bPMJHH9 vynEdV3BWLv2HFd3xVXjVOXiMTwUBL9IbaYnvEDE=
now I can´t use my old desktop PC, that I used for localization commits (also the only real reason for using it further and try to make it running again sometimes in the future), and because it shouldn´t change in the near future, I would appreciate, if the developers could send the Czech localization file (and the files for English and French languages too)(for GUI translation) via e-mail.
I would like to see the possible changes, complete the file and send it back for someone to make the commit on behalf of me.
Best regards, Pavel Fric