[qet] Upgrade QET 0.3 to 0.5

Hello,

    Recently a collegue sent me the package for QET 0.3 which I installed on my system (Ubuntu 15.04).  I had to install the Qt4 environment.  The package compiled OK and I was impressed with the tools and the intuitive approach.  Brilliant.

    Then I discovered that it wasn't the latest version....

    I have a question or two :

  1. What set me looking at the version, was that I need to have the project name in my title block.  I tried adding "%project", but that doesn't work.  In the new version is the project name available to be included in the title bar?
  2. Has anyone written an upgrade guide from 0.3 to 0.5 - especially any eventuel 'gotchas' in upgrading Qt?  Are there any pitfalls ?  Can I just remove the Qt4, install Qt5 and compile the new version of QET ?

Thanks, in advance, for your help - and thanks also for this super tool.

Regards,