Re: [qet] WHERE TO GET MORE QET COLLECTIONS

Le mardi 27 octobre 2015, 13:03:14 Arun K Eswara a écrit :
> Dear Kevin,
>
> Use the cad that are available on net (may be on manufacturer's site),
> check for copyright issues and save them. Possibly the cad are available
> only as *.dwg format. In the case, use either Teigha file converter or use
> Draftsight or Autocad software to export (convert) them to *.dxf format.
> Our QElectroTech portal has C++ code to convert *.dxf files as elements for
> QElectroTech. Download the code and create as many elements as you like.
> Use the guidance provided for the c++ code.
> Share your elements with us.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Arun / QET documentation
>
> On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 2:36 PM, Kevin Nyapom <engineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > Dear Team
> >
> > I am Kevin from Greenspark (K) Limited from Kenya and I have been using
> > your QElectrotech software for a while now.
> >
> > I  need to add more elements in my QET collections so that I can have
> > ready tools that I can use without having to create new ones on my own.
> >
> > We need elements for developing electrical diagrams for:
> >    - Solar
> >    - Power systems e.g generators, transformers, grid, geothermal etc
> >    - Instrumentation and control
> >    - P % ID diagrams
> >    - AC machines eg three phase motors
> >
> > Kindly send as a link where we can download as many elements as possible
> > or a piece of advice on how to through all the process of adding these new
> > elements.
> > We are also glad to let you know that we really appreciate using your
> > software for it is easy to use .
> >
> > looking forward to haering from you as soon as you are able to respond
> >
> > Kind Regards,
> >
> > Kevin Hella
> >
> > Greenspark (K) limited
> > Nairobi, Kenya
> >
> > ᐧ

Dear Kevin,

if you use latest development 0.5 version or nightly builds it contains all
elements you want.[1] ( ~2543 elements)

It 's very easy to sketch new elements, but sometimes you could prefer a
program to convert easily some drawings [Element DXF Converter].
A little video or you could see converter in action in QET Youtube channel.[2]

Best regards,
Laurent

[1]http://qelectrotech.org/download.html.en
[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttf9kRU35yU