Re: [qet] About variables

Hello Marcelo,

%{title} and %title are both working.
But I always write %{title} only because this is the "official form" to write it (a way to ensure nothing can go wrong ;-)

They must not be and can not be translated because they are VARIABLES.
I always write them in english despite I'm making electrical drawings for a german customer.
But the variables you create are only for your internal use, so you can write them in your own language.

regards

Nuri
(QET german translator)