Re: [qet] Element collection change - new check out of repository needed

Dnia poniedziałek, 2 lutego 2015 20:37:22 Pavel Fric pisze:
> Hi,
>
> I tried tu update the trunk - downloaded sources. Also there was some
> conflict, and after the update (marked as resolved) there was zero number of
> elements.
>
> Also, I'just deleted all sources, and would like to ask for information: now
> I should check the repository with the command:
>
> svn co "svn+ssh://identifiant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/qet/qet/trunk"
> qelectrotech_trunk
>
> to get the right developement branch?
>
> Greetings, Pavel Fric

Hi Pavel

I do not know if I understood your question. in the "branch" are three
directories: "conductor2", "dxfoelmt", "newdxf"

Content can be downloaded:

svn+ssh://identifiant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/qet/qet/branches/conductor2

svn+ssh://identifiant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/qet/qet/branches/dxfoelmt

svn+ssh://identifiant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/qet/qet/branches/newdxf