Re: [qet] Error in "Liste des Schémas"

Il 09/02/2014 02:59, laurent Trinques ha scritto:

Le samedi 8 février 2014, 17:45:54 silvio a écrit :

> Hi,

> I've translated the new tool "Liste des Schémas": very good idea :-)

> but I've noticed an error in visualisation (see image).

> silvio

Hi Silvio,

Is now fixed ;-)

Regards,

Laurent

Good job, Laurent.
Opening QET now I see an error creating the table (and in the translation).
This image is better than my english ;-)

And also I think is better to have the index page as option, not in automatic.
By example for a little diagram with only 1 sheet is useless to have this page, IMHO.

silvio

p.s.

I repeat the congratulations for the excellent work you are doing.