[qet] Quickstart in English

Hi all,

I would first thanks Alfredo for making and sharing his documentation
written in Spanish. And thanks all for your contribution to QET.

I think it is important to have a good documentation in English, since
few here speaks Spanish. So, I have started to translate it.

Currently, I have
- translated the titles of the differents "pages"
- translated the first section untill section 2.1

It is a quick partial translation, so next steps would be:
- review/fix the translation
- translate the remainder
- makes screenshots in English

I cannot guarantee you when I will be able to send the remainder of
the section, since I am still looking for a job and cannot plan the
future well.

I use http://eXeLearning.org for the translation (.elp file). I have
attached the .elp of the partial translation in English and a .zip
file with an HTML export.

I hope those interested in translation in other languages may use it
as a starting point.

You are welcome to join QElectroTech group on Linkedin
http://www.linkedin.com/groups/QElectroTech-7402268?trk=my_groups-b-grp-v

Happy new year all,

Youssef
http://www.linkedin.com/in/youssefoualmakran