Re: [qet] User Manual QelectroTech

I am glad to announce that QElectroTech has been allowed to use the
French tutorial by  Sofiane Aït-Chabane & Robert Saint-Fort:

- http://elhendriks.wordpress.com/2013/02/25/qelectrotech/
- http://elhendriks.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/qelectrotech-fin.pdf

I would like to thank the authors for their work.

Regards,
Youssef