Re: [qet] Conductor name bug

Le jeudi 27 septembre 2012 17:35:37 Ignatius Timbul Widodo, vous avez écrit
:
> Hi,
Hello,

> testing QElectroTech v0.30a+svn1937 in Ubuntu 12.04LTS
>
> i move many object from one place (in my test 1st column as image
> 4.png) to another place (3rd column as image 5.png) then save and
> close project.
>
> open the project and bug happen as image 6.png
Thanks for this crystal-clear report (it is so rare...). I managed to
reproduce the bug and will try to fix it this week-end, even though I can't
really guarantee anything regarding delays these days...

> BR,
> Timbul Widodo
Best regards,
--