Re: [qet] qelectrotech-0.3a-os2

Hihi,

On 23-05-12 01:26, Xavier G. wrote:
Le lundi 21 mai 2012 22:03:33 Elbert&  Nicole Pol, vous avez écrit :
Hello,
Hi Elbert, and thank you for your interest into QElectroTech.

Just let you know, i compile it to OS/2, using Qt 4.7.3

ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/pub/qtapps/qelectrotech-0.3a-os2.zip
Wow. Here is a package I was not expecting at all :)) I saw you provided a
readme file explaining the installation. I do not know yet what to do with
your package. I could easily promote it to the download page, however I have
a few questions before:
* Does the application work well? Do you use it frequently?
I think it works, but i just compile it for the fun.
* It seems QET is to be launched without using a script to specify the
various directories (languages, elements, templates) -- I guess you played
with compile-time options?
No din't, just compile it with no change, only have the dir's moved.
* Would you be interested into maintaining this package for future versions?

If it still would compile, sure :)
Regards,