Od: Xavier G. <xavier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: 6. 5. 2012
Předmět: [qet] Important: we are back to the trunk

Hello,

This message is intended for people who work with the Subversion repository:
the content of the 0.3 branch has been fetched back into the trunk.
You won't get the usual "[qet][1750] ..." mail describing the commit because
the attachment was too big, so the mail server dropped it.

Therefore, from now, please commit your work in the trunk, not in the 0.3
branch. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
--
Xavier G.