Re: [qet] Qelectrotech Update

Hello,

First, sorry for the delay, I have just accepted your message on our
moderated mailing list.

On Thursday 18 August 2011 10:27:37 Felix Dickehage, you wrote:
> Am I missing something?
Indeed, it seems you have missed our latest news[1], which states that:
"The Debian repository for those of you who want the latest builds is now
http://debian.qelectrotech.org/qet/debian/ "
The URL you mentionned points to Laurent's (our Debian packager) personal
server, which can not be maintained online anymore for various reasons.

> For your Information. I'm having a blocked update also which hangs in
> there quite much longer. It's qelectrotech - 0.30.r1308-1  It is blocked
> because of the QT-Version I'm using and should not keep other updates
> from beeing fetched
I rarely use Ubuntu but as far as I remember, there are indeed several
problems due to the Qt version as renamed by Ubuntu. I don't know more about
it -- perhaps Laurent will provide you with a more complete answer...

> Please help me to get my updates running again.
>
> Sincerely
>
> 	Felix Dickehage

Regards,
--