Re: [qet] Command for commandline - switching into currently used branche and the list of untranslated elements

Le Monday 04 April 2011 19:30:05 Pavel Fric, vous avez écrit :
> Hi,
Hello Pavel,
> I deleted my last subversion download
You could keep it, you know :) It's just a directory.

> and tried to check out the new files, but:
>
> [pavel@localhost ~]$ svn co
> "svn+ssh://identifiant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/qet/qet/branches/0.3"
> qelectrotech_0.3 Password:
> Password:
> Password:
> svn: To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q option from
> 'ssh' in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion configuration file.
> svn: Network connection closed unexpectedly
> [pavel@localhost ~]$
>
> I removed the -q , but the result is the same:
>
> [snip]
You can already put it back, it's not the actual cause of the problem :-)

> Any idea how to deal with it?
Yep. "identifiant" means "username" in French. So, you should run the
following command:
svn co svn+ssh://pavelfric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/qet/qet/branches/0.3

Also:
  * if you don't have a SSH key configured, you have to type your password
one to three times, each time Subversion needs to contact the reference
repository.
  * but I can see a public key configured in your home at TuxFamily's --
what happened to your SSH key pavel@localhost on your computer? Have you
deleted your ~/.ssh directory?

Greetings,
--