[qet] elements_sample_quickstart_pl

Hello.

"Experience is the sum of our mistakes"
                      T.A.Edison

Once you have corrected many errors in the Polish translation of the file I think,
that the translation is completed.
Over the past few months has repeatedly used the QET (0.3) to create electrical schematics, with varying degrees of difficulty, the software works very well.
For the purposes of these projects have been developed collection of tokens,
some items have a greater distance from the wire and are not suitable for the QET. Sending the entire collection of components and examples of use. Non-existent machine and interconnection diagram of an amplifier operating. Maybe the person dealing with the elements you'll find something interesting ...

I greet all the participants in the project

Paweł Ś.

Volskwagen, Audi, BMW, bezpoĹ?rednio z Niemiec!
http://linkint.pl/f27f7