[proaudio] More live packages need https clone url

Not sure if I did not wrote such thing before, at least it should be
more actual. Just because it could save some time.

I grepped for ebuilds still using git:// clone url.

$ find /var/db/repos/proaudio -name '*.ebuild' |\
xargs grep --color=always -nF -s -e 'git://'

At least these support https:

- Hosting-wide: github, sourceforge, savannah (including tutka),
  git.kernel.org.

Could be done with sed, e.g.:
find /var/db/repos/proaudio -name '*.ebuild' |\
xargs grep --color=always -nF -s -e 'git://github.com/' |\
cut -d':' -f1 |\
xargs sed -ie 's|git://github.com/|https://github.com|'

- Special case for repo.or.cz. HTTPS is supported, but requires to add
  their certificate to get rid of warnings about unknown certificate (I
  solved it by placing it to system certificates).
  This certificate could be packaged and be requirement for everything
  cloning from repo.or.cz.

  Or, by the way, Nedko made github mirror: https://github.com/LADI
  Yet I found some for a2jmidid, e.g. from linuxaudio and
  simonvanderveldt.

For traverso: current home page seems useless, this is more
actual: https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/traverso/

sys-apps/rt-tests presents in portage as dev-util/rt-tests
(though no live ebuilds, release from 2020).