Re: [proaudio] Future/cleanup of proaudio overlay

A large portion is obselete junk that could be dropped, or things that have
since been included with portage, while at the same time there is software
that doesn’t exist in the overlay that should probably there.

Also, it might be prudent to move to git.

-Reuben