[proaudio] New ebuild proposal: Polyphone

I would like to propose a new ebuild for the proaudio overlay: Polyphone
[1] "is a free software for editing soundfonts in format sf2".

It also handles SFZ files and has a reputation for reasonable conversion
between SF2 (think fluidsynth) and SFZ (think LinuxSampler).

[1] http://www.polyphone.fr/

The ebuild is attached. It works for me, but I am an amateur writing
ebuilds, and it sure can use improvements and fixing.

Thanks for considering,

    Florian
# Copyright 1999-2015 Gentoo Foundation
# Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
# $Id$

EAPI=5

inherit qmake-utils

DESCRIPTION="A free software for editing soundfonts in format sf2"
HOMEPAGE="http://www.polyphone.fr/";
SRC_URI="mirror://sourceforge/polyphone/polyphone%20releases/${PV}/${P}-src.zip"

LICENSE="GPL-3"
SLOT="0"
KEYWORDS="~x86"

DEPEND="dev-qt/qtcore