Re: [proaudio] Re: Puredata anyone?

Maybe you missed some dependencies in the Ebuild, have you thought about executing "ldd /usr/bin/puredata" to find the libraries it needs ?
Cheers

Le 11/02/2016 14:29, Xavier Miller a écrit :
Hi!

When running the merged ebuild as user, I get segmentation faults.
Running it at root is OK.

I tested it with and without jack running.

Xavier.

Marc Gilet <pw.marcus@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi,
Do you mean "it runs only for root", for emerging pd-0.46_p7 with this ebuild, or for running the application ?
Marc