[proaudio] Fixes for media-sound/mixxx-9999 includes media-libs/fidlib-9999

I have updated the mixxx trunk ebuild to fix several problems with fidlib that were caused by patches from the mixxx team not making it upstream. I am still working to get a new official release for fidlib, but until then, I have added a 9999 ebuild that uses a temp github repo that house all of the changes applied by the mixxx team.

Please note that the cflags patch was removed from the mixxx ebuild.

Regards,
Alex