Re: [proaudio] ffado 2.2.1

Have you tried just renaming the ebuild and doing and updating the digest?  Many times that works for new versions. If it works I can quickly update. I will try tonight, but I don't have any firewire devices so I doubt I have all the prerequisites installed.  My computer has been upstable lately due to systemd + power outage issues so I havn't been keeping up.