Re: [proaudio] Re: media-sound/idjc & media-libs/libshout-idjc version bumps

Hi!

You have CRLF line terminators in your diff file. I tried running it through dos2unix, but the resulting patch fails to apply properly. Please use ordinary unix line terminators.

Oh, this is nitpicking, but the dependencies should probably be alphabetically ordered. Although they were not properly sorted before, you can sort them while at it (mutagen goes after libshout-idjs, for example).

Regards,
Karl

Hi all,

any news on this? Would you like me to send the patch in a different format or split it into separate files?

Thanks
Christian