Re: [proaudio] ardour-3.9999 interface language

Le Fri, 28 Mar 2014 11:03:02 +0100,
Marc Gilet <pw.marcus@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone knows how to emerge ardour-3.9999 so I can have the
> interface in French ?
> Cheers

It's not possible. You will have to make your own translation,
contribute it to the project, and keep it updated and in synch with the
project if you don't want it to disappear. In fact I think nobody care
enough to translate ardour, as most terms are known by most sound
engineers and musicians. If you want to do it, a better place would be
to contact directly the ardour folks on ardour-devel.

Best,