[proaudio] CLAM: scons is a calamity !

I try everything to get NetworkEditor-9999 to compile. I even modified
the ebuild by incorporating modified patches from the 1.4.0 version.

The best I was able to get is:

cc1plus: error: invalid --param value ‘amdfam10’
scons: *** [src/processing/generated/ControlGate.o] Error 1
scons: *** [src/generated/main.o] Error 1

amdfam10 is in my portage CFLAGS in order to be able to cross compile
in another machine. I try to do an environment file for that program
with just "-march=native -O2 -pipe". The only thing scons is doing is
to add them to the old ones. Same result if I put these new CFLAGS
directly in make.conf...

I try to merge libclam-9999-r1 with these new CFLAGS and get another
issue:

Checking that libogg sample program compiles...yes
Checking that libogg sample program links...no
 * ERROR: media-libs/libclam-9999-r1::proaudio failed (compile phase):
 *   configuration failed

That issue doesn't change if I use the original CFLAGS.

Last, I can not use the last released version because my ~amd64 system
is too much up-to-date, and libclam-1.4.0 want to downgrade xerces-c,
which want to downgrade icu to 3.6, when a lot of other software need
icu-51.2.

In consequence, if nobody is using these ebuilds, we can just remove
them, at least the live one, until upstream change its build system or
make a new released version.

Do you get any CLAM related ebuilds to work, and if yes which one?