Re: [proaudio] any MIDIbox user ?

It will be a MIDIbox SID (I have a 6581 and will get a C64 tommorrow
for a 2nd SID, the power supply and the C64 as box, the rest will be
sold for the pieces). I have all the components now, and will begin
the soldering today.

And maybe a SEQ later.

Xavier.

Dubphil <dubphil@xxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi Xavier !

yes I'am :)

I have midified an old JL Cooper CS 10.... And you what is your project ?

The MIOS studio is working well on gentoo out of the box.
Nevertheless it is a good idea to make it available in portage.

Thanks !

Philippe