[proaudio] Updated ebuilds for avw-lv2 and lvtk

I created updated an updated ebuild for avw-lv2.  There is a problem in that the author made a typo when numbering the previous version.. He called it 1.0.4 instead of 0.1.4, therefore, 1.0.4 needs to be removed or masked for 0.1.6 to install (you can see this in his download page http://sourceforge.net/projects/avwlv2/files/?source=navbar ).

This version of avw  also required a slightly newer version of lvtk.  I have attached the ebuilds.  The only changes were the file name and in the case of avw-lv2, I had download issues until I pointed to the sourceforge file locations.

I have check-in rights but its been a while and I don't want to mess things up.

Matt