Re: [proaudio] [2787] media-video/screencast: Initial ebuild with patch for JACK support.

2013/8/19 Dominique Michel <dominique.michel@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Le Mon, 12 Aug 2013 00:21:35 +0200,
> Karl Lindén <spray.sucks@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
>
>> Hi Dominique,
>>
>> Good work! I took at look at the ebuild and I, however, see some
>> issues:
>
> Hej Karl !
> Thanks for the informations. I begin to work at it. I have a remark:
>
>> 6. Why are you not using the prefixed path ${ED} instead of ${D}?
> Because it is no description of this variable:
>> [4] http://devmanual.gentoo.org/ebuild-writing/variables/index.html

Well, I guess the variables haven't made it into the variable
reference yet. Probably because they require EAPI>=3.
You can always take a look at these two:
[5] devmanual.gentoo.org/ebuild-writing/eapi/index.html
[6] www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gentoo-alt/prefix/techdocs.xml#doc_chap2

> Ciao,
> Dominique
>

>> Thanks,