[proaudio] Drop sys-libs/libfreebob?

Hi!

The package sys-libs/libfreebob has gotten a bit old and I cannot even
get it to compile. I would suggest dropping the packages as it should
be deprecated by libffado. If we decide to do so we will have to
hard-disable freebob in media-sound/jack-audio-connection-kit, but
that is not a big problem.

Is anyone using freebob? If so please let everyone know, so that it
does not get removed against anyone's will.

Is there any functionality freebob offers which ffado does not?

If we want to keep freebob in the overlay we should fix the compiler
errors. I can post them here if there is interest.

Regards,
Karl